I'm a legal American citizen and I must
show my ID when:
1. Pulled over by the police.
2. Making purchases on my department store credit card.
3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment.
4. When filling out a credit card or loan application.
5. When applying for or renewing a driver's license or
6. When applying for any kind of insurance.
7. When filling out college applications.
8. When donating blood.
9. When obtaining certain prescription drugs.
10. When making some debit purchases, especially if I'm
out of state.
11. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train
I'm sure there are more instances, but the point is that
we citizens of the USA are required to prove who we are
nearly every day!
Why should people in this country illegally, be exempt!
Why shouldn't we guard our borders as closely as every
other country in the world does?
Go ARIZONA !!!
Want to look anything up?
for more pictures, stories, etc.